|Flash News :
We are pleased to inform you that The Health Foods and Dietary Supplements Association (HADSA) is organizing a full day Seminar on “Nutritional Intervention in Management of Lifestyle Diseases Series 1- Obesity” on Friday, 22nd January 2016 at the SciTech Centre, Jogeshwari (West), Mumbai
The objective of this seminar is to take advantage of the growing awareness of lifestyle diseases in India to highlight some of them and to talk of the vital role nutraceuticals and other interventions have in helping people to make healthy lifestyle choices. The series starts with one of the biggest risk factors in health today: obesity.
The Topics of discussion include:
• Emerging Need to recognize the reality of Obesity - Reasons for increasing obesity
• Nutritional intervention to manage the syndrome of Obesity
• Regulatory aspects of Obesity related products, processes & remedies
• Ayurvedic Perspective of remedial measures
• Role of Yoga/Exercise in Obesity
• Market Opportunity in India
Who will benefit?
• Marketing and manufacturers products related to obesity
• Nutritionists and Doctors
• New Product Developing companies/individual
• Ayurvedic physicians
Participation Fees (inclusive of teas / lunch and program material)
HADSA Member - Rs.3500/- per person
Non-Member:Rs.5000/- per person
Cheque / DD drawn in favour of “Health Foods and Dietary Supplements Association ’’and forward to the address given here below.
Kindly ensure you register urgently by filling the attached registration form and returning it to us, as space is limited and we will allocate spaces on a first come first served basis. Please ensure you let your colleagues and other relevant people within the industry know about this opportunity. Also please find attached minute to minute program and a route map to SciTech Centre.
We look forward to seeing you there.
Health Foods and Dietary Supplements Association(HADSA)
1001, Dalamal House, 10th Floor, Nariman Point, Mumbai - 400 021. INDIA
Tel : 91 22 2287 2557 /3008 9463
Fax : 91 22 2287 2560
Email : email@example.com